Posted 1 year ago
Bryan Tool & Machining Inc. is seeking a Crew Technician to join our growing team. We are looking for a self-motivated person that is extremely detail oriented. Position is full time with occasional overtime as needed. Most work will be performed at our customer’s facilities. Worksites are mostly local with occasional travel required. Tools and transportation to and from the work site is supplied. Salary will be based on qualifications. Full-time benefit package applies.
Responsibilities and duties (including but not limited to):
- Regular communication with management to direct workflow based on current needs.
- Ensure work is performed in-line with company standards and safety policies.
- Diagnose/troubleshoot equipment.
- Installation of new equipment
- Industrial Maintenance support
- Honesty and integrity
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Hands-on experience with welding, fabrication, machining, and rigging is a plus
- Strong mechanical ability
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record is required