Bryan Tool and Machining Inc. is a veteran family owned and operated business that believes in doing business the old-fashioned way. We are an incredibly innovative company that invests in both our equipment and people, that’s just one reason we are more than just a simple machine shop.
In addition to traditional machining work our experienced team is known for delivering
“Turn Key Solutions” to our customers. We can do this by troubleshooting their existing systems and developing plans to solve problems that are holding our clients back.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Electrical Department Supervisor, the Industrial Electrician will be responsible for Reading Electrical Schematics, Installation, Trouble Shooting and Repair of electrical components and equipment, and maintaining excellent housekeeping throughout all work areas.
Industrial Electrician’s responsibilities include being a team player to work with other Bryan Tool departments and sub-contractors to complete projects on time and within budget. Having the ability to coordinate across all departments from design through manufacturing and installation is very important. Typically, a 40-hour work week is required with occasional over time as needed.
Our ideal candidate would have a background in Industrial Electrical Applications as well as experience in Manufacturing Processes.
• Honesty and Integrity.
• Wanting to be a part of the Team.
• 3 or more years experience as an Industrial Electrician.
• Mechanical aptitude.
• Manufacturing experience.
• Proven problem-solving ability.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• High school Diploma or GED
• Trade School or Equivalent Experience