Bryan Tool and Machine is a veteran owned and operated business that believes in doing business the old-fashioned way. We are an incredibly innovative company that invests in both our equipment and people, that’s just one reason we are more than just a simple machine shop.
In addition to traditional machining work our experienced team is known for delivering
“Turn Key Solutions” to our customers. We can do this by troubleshooting their existing systems and developing plans to solve problems that are holding our clients back.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Reporting to Project Engineering Manager, the Project Manager will be responsible for guiding a project from conception through delivery or installation. Serving as our customers main point of contact within our company it is vital to have interpersonal skills and deliver a high level of customer service.
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Having the ability to coordinate the production across all departments from design through manufacturing and installation is very important. Typically, a 40-hour work week is required with occasional over time as needed.
Our ideal candidate would have a background in machining as well as experience in drafting.
Honest and integrity required.
• 3 or more years as a machinist.
• Drawing skills with a preference for “Solid Works”.
• Mechanical aptitude.
• Manufacturing experience.
• Proven problem-solving ability.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• High school Diploma or GED
• Trade School or Equivalent Experience